Green Technology = Energy Savings = Cost Savings
Green technology is reshaping how we light our homes and businesses in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Williamsburg, Yorktown, and throughout Hampton Roads. It also produces more savings when it’s time to pay that monthly bill.
Here’s a quick comparison between LED lighting and standard incandescent bulbs:
- Converts 80% of energy to light
- Average life span of 100,000 hours
- Converts 20% of energy to light
- Average life span of 5,000 hours
Other benefits of LED lighting include:
- Great for difficult to access areas such as high ceilings, since LED lights last much longer.
- Non-toxic, mercury-free, and emit no UV radiation.
- Viable alternative to incandescent recessed lighting, and, fully dimmable.
As a Class A electrical contractor, our home electricians and commercial electricians are skilled at providing LED upgrades, LED lighting, recessed lighting, home LED lighting, and commercial LED lighting. Our electricians are professional in appearance, in the way they conduct themselves in your home or business, and in their work. Our products have manufacture warranties, and IGW work is guaranteed for 12 months.
Following are two LED lighting videos that explain LED basics, such as:
- How LEDS can reduce energy use.
- Advantages of LED lighting.
- Where to look for LED lighting information.
- Myths & facts about LEDs.
- LED lighting’s shift from novelty to mainstream use.
- How to evaluate LED products effectively so that you can find the right products for your home or business.